We have just recently completed another client’s website. Evolve Salon, a leading hair salon in Singapore with award winning stylists as well as Directors whose list of clients include both local and international celebrities!
Ken Hong, Co-Founder and Salon Director of Evolve Salon discussed his ideas with us and we agreed on a minimalistic, clean and modern contemporary theme for the website.
Here is the end product, check it out! www.evolvesalon.com.sg
Many a times, the first question that a prospective client asks us is, “How much do you charge for a website?”. The problem is, to them, every website is more or less the same. But to us, 2 website projects can vary a lot in many ways. And with that, the price will vary too. Below are just some of the many questions that we will need to discuss before we can provide an accurate pricing.
Domain & Hosting
– Do you want a .com, .com.sg or .sg domain
– What kind of hosting plan do you need
– How many email accounts do you need
– What type of website is it, corporate, e-commerce
– Any design preferences and do you want to incorporate parallax scrolling
– Do you need stock photos
– How many products do you have
– Are there extra features that you require, such as live chat, contact form, maps
– Do you want to integrate social media, google analytics, google webmaster, SEO component, etc
The infographic from Pixaal below illustrates 26 things which you should note and discuss with your website agency. We are not those run-of-the-mill agencies where we just provide you with a fixed package. Every business has different needs, branding and positioning. A website is the digital store front of that business, you need to get a good agency to help you build that! For interested parties, you can email us at: email@example.com to have a chat!