A recent article on Social Media Today shares about how the color choices of your logo translates into the personality of your brand or company. Refer to the color chart below:
Well, based on the chart, our turquoise Socialosophy logo depicts that we are trustworthy, dependable, strong, wealthy and prestigious! 🙂
It is very important that we do not base our choices just on personal preferences, here are some other common colors and what they signify.
- Blue: Trust, dependability, and strength.
- Red: Action and energy; can elicit a passionate response, but also aggression.
- Yellow: Optimism, positivity, motivation, warmth.
- Green: Nature and serenity. Can imply good health. Lighter greens = more peaceful. Deeper greens signify wealth or prestige.
- Purple: Creativity, mysterious, sophisticated.
- Orange: Energy, friendliness, confidence.
- Pink: Femininity, excitement, romance, and youthfulness. Light pink has sentimental tones, hot pink has high energy.
- Brown: Dependability, simplicity. Associated with nature, strength.
To read the full article on Social Media Today, click here.